domingo, 26 de junho de 2016

Nelson Rodrigues (#quotes)

I absolutely refuse being from the left wing neither from the right wing. I am a guy who defends fiercely his lonliness. I came to this attitude facing two things, reading two volumes about the civil war through history. I observed the screaming true: from one part to another, all are scoundrels. Rigorously everyone. I do not want to be neither a left scoundrel nor a right scoundrel".

"Eu me recuso absolutamente a ser de esquerda ou de direita. Eu sou um sujeito que defende ferozmente a sua solidão. Cheguei a essa atitude diante de duas coisas, lendo dois volumes sobre a guerra civil na história. Verifiquei então, o óbvio ululante: de parte a parte todos eram canalhas. Rigorosamente todos. Eu não quero ser nem canalha da esquerda nem canalha da direita."

Nelson Rodrigues

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Postagens Populares